Marie Curie are seeking individuals who could take on the role of Collection Box Co-ordinators. In this role you’ll be responsible for:
- Distributing collection boxes throughout your local area
- Visiting premises regularly to service collection boxes
- Building relationships with contacts to make sure boxes are visible
- Collecting, counting and banking donations
- Completing records required for collection boxes
This role would suit individuals who are self motivated and happy to work independently. A good knowledge of your local area will really help with this role. Attention to detail, particular accuracy with numbers is important.
Why you should get involved :
- The opportunity to play an important role in helping the work of a national charity.
- Toolkits and guidance to help you in your role.
- Regular support and contact from your local team.
- Valuable experience in developing administration, communication and organisation skills.
Want to find out more: Email Hazel at email@example.com or call 01604 258758