Oxfordshire Youth is a registered charity which aims to improve the life opportunities of young people and advance their citizenship through equipping them to positively develop their communities.
Oxfordshire Youth are currently recruiting a new Chairperson and an additional trustee. The commitments the Chair has will include:
- Chairing a meeting of the Trustee Board every other month
- Attending the Finance Committee in alternate months
- Chairing perhaps 1.5 days of strategy sessions per annum
- Meeting at least fortnightly with the CEO
- Assorted office work from home
- Attending OY events (when convenient)
It is expected that this role will average less than 20 hours per month.
The commitments the Trustee has will include:
- Attending a meeting of the Trustee Board every other month
- Attending a meeting of the Finance Committee or the Events Committee in alternate months – membership of both committees being optional
- Attending perhaps 1.5 days of strategy sessions per annum
It is expected that this role will average less than 6 hours per month.
If you feel you have the time available to make these commitments, please read more about Oxfordshire Youth, the specific roles and qualities required here. There are contact details on this page and information about the application process.
Deadline for applications is 30th June 2017.