Incredible Edible Oxford
Incredible Edible Oxford is part of the international incredible edible movement. In Oxford there are plenty of opportunities to get involved in growing food.
We invite everyone to get involved in our various activities:
- Volunteering in Florence Park on the second Sunday on the month 10am – 12noon, meet at the cafe
- Support individuals and communities to grow in tree pits or similar in your street
- Working with other local groups to establish edible growing areas where they are
- Designing spaces to be more edible
- Propagating and grafting our own plants, bushes and trees
- Educating others on various aspects of food growing and ecosystems
- Organising one off events across Oxford, e.g. edible hanging baskets
- Sending out a monthly newsletter on growing projects and events around Oxford
If you have no gardening experience and want to try, or if you are an expert gardener, we’d love you to join us – for one event or every month.
Anyone volunteering with us is welcome to join our informal committee and contribute to decision making.
Contact Rachel on email@example.com or Facebook: Incredible Edible Oxford