Asda Tickled Pink Bucket
Help us reach £200,000 raised for breast cancer!
This year marks the 20th Anniversary of Asda’s Tickled Pink campaign which supports the work of Breast Cancer Now and Breast Cancer Care.
To celebrate we are holding in store birthday bucket collections to launch Breast Cancer Awareness Month over the first weekend in October.
All you need to do to help us reach our target is fill one our collection slots either with a friend or we’ll pair you up with some of our other fantastic bucket collection volunteers.
What will I be doing?
– Collecting in your local Asda store for one (or more) 3 hour slots on Saturday 1st or Sunday 2nd October
– No money handling or counting will be required
What commitment is required?
– 3 hours over the weekend of 1st/2nd October
What skills and qualities will I need? – A friendly face and a big smile
What support will there be from Breast Cancer Now?
– Everything you need to collect on the day will be ready waiting for you
– We’ll provide you with a named contact at Asda to ask for on the day of your collection
– You’ll receive a thank you with the total raised in your store
How to apply:
If you are able to spare a few hours on Saturday 1st or Sunday 2nd October please complete our short online application form.
Come along, enjoy the day and join in with the buckets of birthday fun. With your help we can help reach our target of £200,000 raised for people affected by breast cancer!