Do you want to enhance your career aspirations or perhaps
provide a service to the local community and can spare 2 hours
every 2 weeks then you could just be the people we are
We are seeking to recruit:
Independent Custody Visitors
Some of the essential criteria are:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must live or work in the PCC area.
- Able to work with colleagues as part of a team.
- To be able to communicate effectively with people from a variety of backgrounds.
- To demonstrate an independent and impartial view in relation to all parties involved in the custody visiting process.
- To be able to maintain confidentiality.
INDUCTION TRAINING AND ONGOING SUPPORT ARE PROVIDED FOR THIS ROLE
For further information and an application form please visit our website at:
Or contact Colin Simpson (ICV Scheme Administrator) at email@example.com or 01865 846203.