Walk Marshall – Oxford
Every hour, someone in the UK is told they have Parkinson’s. Because we’re here, no one has to face Parkinson’s alone.
This role will be to assist the Regional Fundraising Team by providing support at one of our sponsored walks. This is an exciting opportunity to play an important part in the smooth running of one of our regional fundraising events, Walk for Parkinson’s – Oxford Walk.
• Standing on event route (may be public highway) and directing event participants
• Ensuring signage is correct
• Liaise with event organiser to report progress of participants or any incidents on route
• Assisting participants who encounter difficulties during the event
• Offering enthusiastic encouragement to event participants and assist with any queries
• Providing information about the event, timings and facilities available
• Providing general information about the work of the charity
What are they looking for?
• Strong communication and observation skills
• Ability to stand for long periods of time
• Friendly and enthusiastic manner
• Good attention to detail
If you’re interested then please contact:
Jenni Green, Regional Fundraiser – South Central
Tel: 0344 225 3750 / Mobile: 07964 850436