One-Eighty is a children’s psychology charity which intensively supports children and young people to re-engage back into education. We are now looking for a Trustee with experience of Business to join our dedicated team.
You will need to:
- Commit to Trustee Meetings every 6 weeks (Tuesday 6 – 8.30pm)
- Commit to attending Annual Fundraisers / other such events to raise awareness or donations for the charity
- Have experience and understanding of running, managing or building a small Business or Charity
- Have the creativity and passion to support the charity to develop and grow in line with the ethos, vision and mission values of the charity
- To be willing to make contact with potential donors / supporters to build upon the charity’s independent financial stream
- To be committed to offering / suggesting ways for the charity to develop using Business strategies
Committed to equality and value diversity, we welcome applications who reflect the diversity of the communities we work in.
To discuss the post further, please contact: Johnny Latham or Susie Besant on 01865 236869 or email: Susie.Besant@one-eighty.org.uk
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV and covering letter explaining why you would be suitable for this position to: email@example.com
For more information about us, go to: http://www.one-eighty.org.uk